We develop solutions for assembling target butts from sheets of Ethafoam 400-E, PR5050 polyethylene foam and agglomerated polyurethane (PUR) foam. These materials are perfect for this sport as they are:
- Resistant to multiple impacts and weathering.
- Able to heal well after the arrows are pulled out.
- Easy to handle and transport.
- Reasonably priced.
- Monoblock and multilayer foam boards for butts and targets.
- Foam supports for targets.
- Outdoor animal figures.
The boards can be supplied with recesses and holes so they can be attached to the target frame.
Available colours: white, black and anthracite grey.