The reticulation process makes the foam more air and water-tight, more flexible and with a greater insulating capacity.
- Colour: Black, White, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue…
- Density: 25-100 Kg/m3.
- Tensile strength: 180-1050 KPa
Closed-cell structure, high mechanical and fire resistance (self-extinguishes), low sensitivity to solvents and detergents and slow oxidation speed. It obtained from the foam of a plastic material with a polyethylene base.
They have good resistance to temperature and ultraviolet rays, but they are not good recyclable.
- Automotive: Thermo-conformed sealing gaskets.
- Leisure: Because of the large range of colours and its low level of toxicity it is suitable for manufacturing parts for leisure activities, swimming pools, toys…
- General Industry: Manufacturing weather-stripping and self-adhesive gaskets.
In sheets or pieces transformed by die-cutting, cutting, arbour press, milling, bonding or thermo-conforming.