Flexible thermal insulation, manufactured by extrusion system based on synthetic rubber. The production system guarantees a uniform structure of small closed cells that provide excellent protection against energy loss, humidity and condensation.
Density: 55-90 kg / m3
Operating temperature: – 60ºC + 105ºC
The products are insulating materials of great flexibility, elasticity and adaptability. The intrinsic characteristics of the product guarantee it a long inalterability over time, preserving its fundamental technical characteristics.
- Excellent thermal conductivity value
- High resistance to water vapor diffusion
- Great resistance to fire
- Unalterable to changes in thermal and weather conditions
- Excellent resistance to oil, grease, and solvents
- No water absorption
- Great flexibility, elasticity and adaptability
- Pipes already installed
- Large diameter pipe insulation
- Large tanks
- Irregular pipes and containers.
Form of Supply:
Specially designed for thermal insulation. They can be supplied in sheets and shell. It can have adhesive.