This is a non-crosslinked extruded polyethylene foam and can be completely recycled. This is the number 1 product for protective packaging.
- Colour: White, Black and Pink
- Density: 36-148 Kg/m3
- Length: 40-60 %
- Tensile strength: 300-750 KPa
The homogeneous structure of the foam, together with a strict quality control process during manufacturing mean that the technical properties of the ETHAFOAM products ensure maximum guarantees in the event of multiple impact or vibration.
The ETHAFOAM products have been studied by a European licensing network that is committed to offering its clients excellent solutions and minimising costs.
We are AUTHORISED TRANSFORMERS, which means we can offer you:
- Quality guarantee.
- Study of excellent customised solutions.
- Minimisation of packaging, transport and storage costs, and therefore, of the volume used.
COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES over other materials:
- Plastic (good handling tolerances).
- Resistant to water, wear and tear, ageing and chemical agents.
- Maintains its resilience, solidity and resistance to tearing and abrasion.
- Very favourable environmental balance.