Ceramic-fiber composites that have high temperature resistance.
It is a material manufactured with high purity ceramic fibers and a small amount of organic binder.
His uniform structure and high level of technology in its manufacturing process, provides excellent results regarding the thermal conductivity and dielectric.
Its most notable features are:
- Very stable at high temperatures supporting in continuos up to 1200º.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- Low heat storage.
- Resistance to thermal shock.
- High heat reflection.
- Good dielectric strength.
- Excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Ease of handling, processing and cutting.
- High temperature gasketing.
- Investment casting mold wrap.
- Glassware separator / parting agent.
- Automotive heat shields and muffler insulation.
- Leadle refractory back up
- Glass tank refractory back up.
- Parting agent in heat treating and metal working.
- Appliance / radiant heater insulation.
- Back up for aluminum troughs and metal trnsfer parts.
- Back up lining for aluminum holding furnaces.
Form of supply:
Available in rolls of 1000mm wide per 20 meters or weatherstripping.
The adhesive material may be 1 or 2 sides.