By acoustic insulation we mean the set of materials, techniques and technologies developed to insulate or reduce the sound level in a specific space.
Insulating means impeding a sound from penetrating a medium or escaping from it. To do this, insulating materials are used such as polyethylene, rubber and high-density polyurethane.
Additionally, we can offer another solution using acoustic absorbers that provide better sound levels in the rooms where they are used. An example of this is our Silensonora Range.
At Modisprem we offer the best range of plastic foam solutions, and the most advanced techniques for manufacturing them. Depending on the conditions of use, our Silensonora Range will present the most efficient option.
- Industrial Machinery: Polyurethane foam absorbers with different finishes, film, pyramid, waves... These can be fireproof and self-adhesive.
- White Goods: Insulating pipe covers to prevent noise in refrigeration and piping ducts..
- Radio and Recording Studios: Absorber materials in polyurethane, melamine resin. Offering an attractive range of finishes, shapes and colours.
- Construction: Insulating materials to minimise impact noise under parquet or concrete flooring. They are also used in wall cladding panels.
- Technical ceilings: Absorber materials for standard frameworks. They offer good acoustic absorption and an elegant design. Easy to assemble.
- Machine and engine rooms: Insulators and absorbers that prevent these annoying noises from escaping. We offer fireproof materials for this.
- Hard Rooms: We offer large dimension shims made of polyurethane and melamine foam, adapting our products to suit the sizes required for each room.
- Automotive Industry: Acoustic absorbers for glove compartments, roofs... They can be made of different materials such as polyurethane, fleece, melamine and they can be self-adhesive.